We are here to help you!
If you've got a question about evaluating EzeScan, buying EzeScan, configuring or using EzeScan, or a billing enquiry then please feel free to contact us via one of the contact methods shown below.
Unlike some other software companies, we take our customer obligations seriously. We try to respond quickly to each customer enquiry and we try to provide an acceptable outcome for both parties wherever it's possible for us to do so.
Our customers pay us an annual support & maintenance fee. In return for that annual payment we agree to provide email and telephone based support services to the client during our normal business hours.
If you have phoned for support, on some occasions your call may go through to our message bank, as in some situations we may not be able to take your call at that time. If that happens, please leave a detailed message and we'll try to get back to you ASAP.
If you require urgent assistance from us, please leave a detailed phone message, and then also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with URGENT in the email subject.
Here's how to contact EzeScan
- Remote Assistance:Find out how to allow EzeScan staff to access your PC.
- Products Downloads and Updates:Be sure to login first using details provided by Outback Imaging.
- Licensing EzeScan: Common Questions about licensing EzeScan.
- EzeScan License Agreements: Australian, UK and USA versions of the EzeScan License Agreement.
- Frequently Asked Questions: FAQS about our EzeScan product and our older product, ScanIt.
- Software Maintenance: Find out what the Annual Software Maintenance covers.
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale: Find out our standard terms and condition of sale.
Features and Fixes
Details of new features and fixes in each release of EzeScan, available to registered site users.
- EzeScan 4.3 Features and Fixes
- EzeScan 4.2 Features and Fixes
- EzeScan 4.1 Features and Fixes
- EzeScan 4.0 Features and Fixes
- EzeScan 3.0 Features and Fixes