1. Scan/Email/Invoice Capture Applications for PC's
EzeScan PRO provides desktop and batch scanning user interfaces in the one tool. The product is easy to use and has all the standard image enhancement features you’ll be likely to need. Add optional modules to extend functionality to achieve your business requirements (e.g. INDEX, UPLOAD, INVOICES, LINE ITEMS).
EzeScan SERVER provides a server based version of our product where images are scanned by a network scanner or MFD and can then be processed and passed onto it's respective output location.
Each of these are delivered via our EzeScan windows 32/64 bit thick client application only. Not supported on Apple Mac's.
EzeScan PRO & SERVER Advantages
- Out of the box functionality, no custom programming or scripting required
- Our Software is typically installed and operational in days, not weeks or months
- Captures your unstructured hard-copy documents in electronic format
- Utilise low cost document scanners or existing MFD/photocopiers
- These suites of products provide cost-effective solutions, capable of delivering impressive productivity gains
- Saves money, EzeScan can help reduce your scanning time by up to 2/3rds
- Buy only the modules you need, upgrade to other modules later
- Saves time, EzeScan's simple installation and configuration gets you up and running fast
- Deploy your scanners anywhere (mail room, department, workgroup, or to every desktop)
- A flexible, all in one product
- Excellent service and support
- Minimise your training costs with this simple, easy to use application
- A vendor that listens to your needs.
2. Scan/Email/Invoice Capture Applications for Browsers.
EzeScan WebApps are powerful business process automation applications designed to be used in conjunction with EzeScan SERVER or EzeScan PRO to deliver hardcopy document and electronic file capture, conversion, processing and routing directly to the desired network location or supported line of business applications.
EzeScan WebApps include the EzeScan WebApps Server (EWA) which is a HTML5 web application deployed onto a windows IIS server. The EzeScan WebApps can be delivered to your favourite web browser enabling them to be run from PC’s, Apple Mac’s and mobile devices like tablets and smart phones.
EzeScan WebApps now include:
BARCODE COVERSHEET GENERATOR The Barcode Coversheet Generator (BCG) app allows anyone in your organisation to generate a barcode coversheet with metadata that enables them to scan a document from your MFD's via EzeScan Server and into the desired location (network/ supported EDRMS), in the desired output image format (e.g. TIF, PDF, JPG). A web based admin tool makes it easy to create and manage a BCG web form.
FILE APPROVAL ASSISTANT The File Approval Assistant (FAA) WebApp provides a web folder/file based approval processing interface for documents such as invoices requiring a simple yes/no approval process including approval/rejection comments and other metadata. Simply scan your documents with EzeScan and send those documents to the File Approvals WebApps Server.
DIGITAL FORMS ASSISTANT The EzeScan Digital Forms Assistant (DFA) is the ideal tool for any organisation to effortlessly transfer your labour intensive paper based business processes to efficient digital online ones. The web based admin interface makes it easy to create and manage web forms (such as applications, surveys, multi-choice exams and customer feedback forms to name but a few) by simply adding the required forms objects to the web page (e.g. radio buttons, tick boxes, list boxes, lookups, grids or images).
FILE UPLOAD ASSISTANT The File Upload Assistant (FUA) WebApp enables anyone in your organisation to select and upload any file type with metadata from a computer or mobile device by sending the file through to EzeScan SERVER for delivery to the desired location (network/ supported EDRMS). A web based admin tool makes it easy to create and manage an FUA web form.
REMOTE INDEXING ASSISTANT The EzeScan Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) WebApp can be deployed in two scenarios;
1. As a decentralised scanning solution for workgroup MFD users.
Make scanning from an MFD even easier! The EzeScan Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) WebApp can provide an enterprise digitisation platform that aligns business process with compliance and governance requirements. Users simply scan their documents to email. EzeScan’s WebApp Server intercepts the email and sends an automated email notifications to the user. Users then click on the URL link in the notification email, view the documents in their web browser, check the quality of the image, add/modify any metadata and then submit each document to the next stage of processing.
2. As a remote indexing tool.
The EzeScan Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) WebApp can provide a web form based profiling interface for all users in an organisation. Documents scanned in production workflows can now be sent to users outside traditional records environments to profile, add or check metadata. When files are sent to the EWA Server it sends automated email notifications to the workflow users. Users then click on the URL link in the notification email, view the documents in their web browser, check the quality of the image, add/modify any metadata and then submit each document to the next stage of processing.
WEB SCANNING ASSISTANT The EzeScan Web Scanning Assistant (WSA) works in conjuction with kodak i1150WN/i1190WN scanners to provide a web based scan and index capture solution. Its a zero footprint solution that does not require any scanner drivers to be loaded on the indexing device (PC, laptop, tablet, phone). Simply use the web browser on your favourite device to scan a document on the networked Kodak scanner, QA the images, and then index the documents before sending them directly into one of the supported EDRM systems. Decentralised scanning, QA, indexing and saving just got a whole lot easier.
- Zero footprint install. Nothing gets installed on the user device.
- Out of the box functionality, no custom programming or scripting required
- Installed and operational in days, not weeks or months
- Delivered via web browser, so zero footprint install required on your PC
- Simple web based interface, easy to use with minimal training required
- Cost-effective solutions, capable of delivering impressive productivity gains
- Saves time, simple installation and configuration gets you up and running fast
- Excellent service and support.
3. Buy/Lease/Rent EzeScan Software and Scanners
We make it easy for our customers to buy, lease or rent our solutions. This allows customers to better manage their cash flow by choosing to either capex or opex the solution costs.
Choose from a large range of new or refurbished scanners from Canon, Fujitsu or Kodak. We can help you find a scanner suited to your needs at a competitive price.
We can supply new scanners from any of these 3 Vendors quickly (to buy or lease).
We also have over 100+ scanners in stock in Australia (for short or long term rental).
If you have got a back scanning project to do we can come up with a pricing model that suits your needs.
4. Connectors Windows SDK for EzeScan Integrators
Our EzeScan PRO and SERVER provide several integration interfaces to allow 3rd party developers to connect EzeScan to other systems.
These interfaces allow an integrator to build their own connections to import documents from a source, connections to search for metadata, and connections to send output to target systems.
We now support over 41 system integrations with Ezescan PRO and Ezescan Server. These were built by us using either our legacy Plugin SDK or our newer Connector SDK.
These SDK's are proven to be robust because we use them to build our own integrations within our EzeScan PRO and Ezescan SERVER products.
Authorised Integrators can purchase our Connectors Window SDK and use it to create integration connectors to other systems that we don't currently support.
Connector SDK Advantages
- Programmatically add your own source and destinations targets into EzeScan PRO and SERVER.
- Simply compile a connector DLL and drop it into the Ezescan connectors sub folder.
- Sample SDK example provided to show you how to build one of these.
- Proven, stable interface, we use it internally to build our own existing connectors.
5. Connectors Web SDK for Web Developers
At EzeScan we've spent years building highly functional and robust integration connectors between our EzeScan PRO/SERVER products and many industry leading EDRMS and Financial systems.
We are now exposing some of these integration connectors for use outside of our EzeScan PRO/SERVER product. Designed specifically for use by systems integrators and device manufacturers.
We have created a new powerful restful web service called the EzeScan Integration Server (EIS) which accepts secure and authenticated requests from web clients (web apps, photocopiers, network scanners, other applications). A third party developer can utilise EIS to request metadata from an EDRMS system, retrieve a document from an EIS server, or request the EIS server to save a document into that EDRMS system.
Authorised Integrators can purchase our Connectors Web SDK and use it to create integration connectors to other systems that we don't currently support.
- Stop re-inventing the wheel building your integrations from scratch, we've already done that!
- There are already 41 systems exposed by EIS for you to use.
- Use a simple web service API to find,download or store documents and data from one of our supported systems.
- EIS has a common programming interface that hides the complexity of the back end systems.
- You could build your own EIS connectors to talk to other systems.