You are here
Xerox Docushare Integration
EzeScan has been providing advanced batch scanning solutions to its document management clients since 2002. With native DocuShare integration, EzeScan enables documents to be seamlessly scanned and registered into DocuShare all without the need for additional scripting.
EzeScan can also provide a combination of solutions to suit your needs:
- in a personalised workstation solution - single scanner and desktop
- in a community solution (Kiosk & MFD for multi use)
- in an Enterprise “Server” solution, a number of input devices are monitored for upload of images and metadata to various output systems including DocuShare.
The EzeScan solution begins with the base PRO module (which now also includes built in MFD, OCR & PUBLISH support). It can then be extended through the addition of the other optional AUDIT, BCR, EDRMS, ICR, IDR, KFI, SERVER ROUTING and UPLOAD modules.
Utilise advanced features
EzeScan also supports advanced features including
- Auto filing using barcodes
- Redacted versions for FOI requests
- EzeScan’s “Quick Redact” feature for automatic black out of selected zones on forms
- Import TIF and PDF documents directly from DocuShare using “Import from EDRMS”
- Automatic folder and sub-folder creation of the DocuShare structure
- A simple file/folder search interface within EzeScan for an operator to store an document without the need to browse through the DocuShare Collection tree.
As EzeScan has a modular design there are 3 possible integration methods with the DocuShare 3.X/4.X/5.X/6.X Document Mangement system.
- EzeScan PRO
Use EzeScan PRO to scan 1 or more documents and place the output files into a directory where they can be imported into DocuShare one at a time, by using File > Import or using Directory Monitoring.
EzeScan can also OCR, rotate images and delete blank pages automatically.
Profiling is initiated from within the DocuShare Windows client application and document profiling/registration is carried out using a standard DocuShare profile form.
- EzeScan PRO + EDRMS
Profiling is initiated from within EzeScan and document profiling/registration is still carried out using a standard DocuShare profile form.
This provides a quick method of profiling batches of unstructured or structured documents into DocuShare.
- EzeScan DM Bundle
The EzeScan DM Bundle combines the previous options 1 and 2 with the additional flexibility of being able to scan and profile documents, forms & invoices directly into DocuShare from EzeScan, bypassing the need to use the standard DocuShare profiling form.
The KFI & UPLOAD module uploads each document into DocuShare without displaying a DocuShare profile form (or checkin wizard). With this configuration you can type in a field value, choose a lookup list value, or capture field values from documents using the inbuilt OCR module, or optional BCR, IDR or ICR modules, then populate the DocuShare index fields. You also have the choice to reuse fields automatically, or auto populate, thereby saving considerable time not having to reselect the same values.
This option provides the fastest method for profiling batches of documents into DocuShare. Buy the modules you need today, safe in the knowledge that you can purchase an upgrade for other modules, like Barcoding, IDR or ICR, at a later time.