You are here
EzeScan Exhibits at the ITEX Show - March 7-9th, Broward Country Convention Centre, Ft Lauderdale, Florida
We are taking this opportunity to invite you and your team to visit the EzeScan Stand (1017) at this year’s ITEX Show March 7-9th 2016 in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.
At the show EzeScan will be demonstrating our advanced batch capture front end for Email, Digital Mailrooms and decentralised scanning applications into systems including iManage Worksite, HP, Open Text eDOCS, SharePoint, Laserfiche, DocuWare and many other line of business systems.
Our customers see us as the vital link, an affordable, efficient, and lasting solution, ideal for tackling those hard scanning, file import & email capture issues that are present in organisations every day.
At this event we will be demonstrating a number of products.
- Capture of documents in a Digital Mailroom environment
- EzeScan capture integrations for various Document Management systems
- The latest version of EzeScan’s Accounts Payable Line Items Module
- Our new Email Capture/Record Module offering direct extraction & getting away from the need to drag & drop each file
- EzeScan Web Apps for mobile capture applications
- New Digital Forms Assistant (DFA) module will available for free evaluation during the event
- Both Cloud and on Premise solutions will be on show.
We have many high profile legal customers in North America and many 1000’s of happy customers globally so if you would like us to take you through the EzeScan product suite simply meet up in person at Stand 1017 or email beforehand to let us know a time that might suit.
We look forward to talking with you personally at next week ITEX Show in Florida.
Not able to attend the event?
We hope you’ll find a visit to our stand some of the most valuable time you spend at this year’s forum, but if you’re unable to attend, please contact us to organise an on-line WebEx to take you through our product range. Evaluation copies for testing our new Email Capture Module and “EzeScan Web Apps” within your own environment are also now available for download from www.ezescan.com