You are here
- For the CD media please run the setup.exe program located under the CD’s D:\setup.exe.
- The zipped installation set is available from either:
Provided by an EzeScan consultant
Downloaded from the EzeScan website (https://www.EzeScan.com.au)
Downloads > Software Downloads > EzeScan Installers
- Save the zipped installation set to a suitable location on the PC being used
- Right click properties on the zip file and check if the file is blocked. If so, click unblock and apply and ok.
- Unzip the file and run the setup.exe program
This will launch the EzeScan installer. The main installation screen displays:
EzeScan Setup Wizard screen
- Select Next to continue.
- The License Agreement screen displays:
You must agree to the license agreement before proceeding
- If you agree to the License Agreement, Select the I Accept Checkbox
- Select Next to continue.
- The Choose Destination Location screen displays:
Ensure the “Create a shortcut” box is ticked before clicking Next
Select Next to accept the default installation directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Outback Imaging\EzeScan. (If required: Tick to create a shortcut on the desktop)
Click Install button
- Click Install to begin the installation
- The next screen displays while the software is loaded onto the workstation:
Installing EzeScan progress screen
Installation completed screen
- Click Finish to close the setup wizard.
The administrator can then log off and allow the operator to login and use EzeScan.Direct link to FAQ
The below details how to configure an EzeScan Job or Route to use MicroSoft Office 365.
Firstly an App Registration is to be performed in the Azure Portal. This is to allow EzeScan to be able to connect to the mailbox.
The administrator would choose the account type (this needs to be noted for EzeScan configuration later). We would recommend using Single Tenant.
The redirect URI needs to be configured. We recommend http://localhost (this needs to be noted for EzeScan configuration later)
The client secret needs to be created this needs to be noted for EzeScan configuration later.
When creating the secret, we require the secret value, not the secret ID. This needs to be copied upon creation as it can’t be retrieved again. If in error, delete and create a new secret.
The API permissions to be configured.
Select Microsoft Graph
Select Application permissions and choose:
Once all this is completed the EzeScan configuration can be performed.
The following information needs to be noted:
- Registration Type (Single-Tenant ID or Multi-Tenant ID)
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Redirect URI
The below Microsoft links provide more information:
The next step is to configure EzeScan to connect to the mailbox. This step will also require an Azure Administrator to grant consent to the new app registration.
- Load EzeScan as an administrator
- Select Admin -> Jobs -> Import Tab or Admin -> Routing Import Tab
Functionality is added as Import Folder “Import Sources” as shown at right and is applicable to both an EzeScan Client and EzeScan Server configurations
Note: Previously you may have a IMAP Import Profile, and may be migrating to Office 365. Unitck the IMAP profile (for now) and click and plus icon to add a new connection
Click the plus icon to add a new connection and select Microsoft Office 365 outlook from the pull down list.
Chage the OAuth Registration to Custom and Single Tenant
- Complete the Tenant ID, Client ID, Secreat and Redirect URI (from the registration process).
- Then click on the ... for the admin consent. A web page will display asking for approval.
Once the wizard above has been completed this screen may return an error
This page isn’t working
localhost didn’t send any data.
Close the tab and the connection has been completed.
The operator can then configure the rest of the import settings.
Note: If migrating from IMAP to Office 365, you can flick between the profiles to note the previous settings and then apply to the newly created Office 365 connection.
When complete you can leave the IMAP settings unticked or remove that profile completely.Direct link to FAQ